An amazing design, stability and flight control program, visually displays the effect of design parameters on aircraft, it has an interactive user interface with the ability to display changes immediately after insertion, and the ability to perform aerodynamic analysis quickly. It has a drag and drop environment for images and objects.
The program includes 23 airplane as examples, you can work on them and modify them also. Included also the documentations of AID.
The program has an interactive graphical interface, five pages to enter parameters for each part of the plane, and six sliding windows for the settings.
– The possibility of drawing the wing, the horizontal and vertical tail, all control surfaces Flaps, Ailerons, Rudders, Elevators in all the details and by only inserting the dimensions of the part.
– Special interactive and improvement interface for fuselage design.
– Aerodynamic calculations and stability analysis for all chosen angle of attack, Mach numbers and profiles defined by methods:
1- Approximate linear method (by default).
2. Use Digital DATCOM
3. Tornado Vortex Lattice method
4. AVL Athena Vortex Lattice method